Students will learn the components of radio and podcast production including: interviewing, story development, script writing, interview techniques, remote recording and digital audio recording, editing of sound, mixing, and final production for broadcast. Students will critically analyze the components of radio/podcast features. In addition, will gain an understanding of the basic components of the physics of sound.
- Basic Production and Equipment
- Equipment and Planning
- Editing. Production, Writing
- Guests, Interviewing, & Co-Hosts(s)
- Distribution, Promotion, & Social Media
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Virtual Communication : Virtual Communications